Labor day is winding down and so is move in day at the Hardin County Fair! Exhibitors collected their wristbands, moved in their projects, weighed, and some swine showmen jumped right in to participate in the Junior Fair Swine Showmanship contest. The results from swine showmanship were:
Several Deadlines for Livestock Exhibitors are approaching.
June 1st (4:30pm) Deadlines
- All exhibitors must be have possession of their livestock.
- Horse Lease and ID Forms due.
- PAS Horse Show Entries due.
- Registration paperwork for Rabbits and Beef Feeders due. Registration Forms:
June 9th Deadline
- Broiler chick orders due.