Friday, September 11 at 7 p.m.
- 6500 Cheater Street Gas 4×4 pickups
- 6500 Street Legal Gas 4×4 pickups
- 8000 2.6 Smooth Bore Diesels 4×4’s
- 8500 Light Pro Stock Tractors (Rules: COTPA.com)
- Street Altered Semis
- Make all inquiries to officials, the ruling will be FINAL!
- Arrival to sled late is grounds for disqualification.
- To pull, all drivers must sign a release of responsibility.
- NO RIDERS
- No double hooks in the same class
- Everyone Pays at event
- No refunds
- All drivers must be 16 years or older.
- Under 18 must have parents permission.
- Sled hook must fit hitch on track or be disqualified.
- $20 Entry Fee
- No Alcohol
For More information, contact the Hardin County Tractor Pullers on Facebook or call Chris Vermillion @ (567) 674-0298