Pedal Pull Rules
- The contestant must be able to pedal the tractor without assistance and they must stay seated at all times.
- Both boys and girls are eligible to ender, age limit of 12 years.
- There will be four classes of contestants, determined by weight.
Class 1 — 0 – 40 Pounds
Class 2 — 41 – 55 Pounds
Class 3 — 56 – 70 Pounds
Class 4 — 71 – 85 Pounds
- All contestants will be given three chances to get the sled moving from the starting line. When forward motion of the tractor stops, the pull is considered over.
- Once the tractor leaves the pulling lane the distance will be measured from the starting line to the point where the tractor crossed the boundary.
- The tractor must stay between the lines of the pulling lane at all times.
- All contestants must be present by the time the weight class begins with a signed permission slip and a parent or guardian person.
- Spectators need to stay in the stands.
- Trophies and ribbon are given to the first pace winner, 2nd through 10th place winners will receive ribbons.
- Contestants are required to wear shoes while pedaling the tractor.
For more information contact Bob Fish at (419) 673-0561.
Click to download the entry form.HC PEDAL TRACTOR PULL