Public Auction – 33rd Annual Consignment Sale
Hardin County Fairgrounds, Kenton, Ohio
Saturday, March 13, 2021 9:00 AM
Delivery of consignments will be accepted Wednesday March 10th, 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. Thursday March 11th and Friday March 12th, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. No consignments are accepted on sale day.
The Hardin County Fair is taking extra precautions due to COVID-19.
Sponsored by Hardin County Agricultural Society
Fairgrounds Office – 419-675-2396 (For Information Sale Week)
For Additional Information – Jan Layman (419) 673-0964 -or- Don Spar (419) 634-5049.
Auctioneers: Jan Layman, Steve Eaton, Gary Saylor, Dave Wedertz, Hal Jackson, and Harley Jackson
Licensed and bonded in favor of the state of Ohio.
Terms: Cash or check with proper I.D.
Lunch and Breakfast served by the Hardin County Junior Fair Board.
Not Responsible for accidents or no-shows. Any statement made sale day takes precedence over ad.
- $0 to $20.00 = 50% Commission
- $20.01 to $99.99 = 20% Commission
- $100.00 to $499.99 = 8% Commission
- $500.00 and over = 5% Commission
- Charge for no sale is one-half (1/2) of commission.
- Maximum no sale charge is $50.00 per item.
- Commission is charged per item consigned.
No checks issued for less than $10.00
1. All items will be sold to the highest bidder – if you want to protect your item, be sure you or your representatives are the last (highest) bidder.
2. Your consignor’s # (top left of the consignment contract) is your buyer/bidder#. This number is to be used for all your purchases, including protecting the items you have consigned to sell. Please ask if you are in need of more than one buyer’s number.
3. No vehicles will be sold without clear/original title provided to clerk’s office prior to sale. All titled vehicles (farm trucks, trailers, semi-trailers, etc.) much have the clear title in the office by 5:00pm Friday. Failure to do so will result in the vehicle not being sold.
4. Please be prepared to pay for any item you purchase the day of the sale. These items will not be deducted from the amount you are owed for the items you sell. Purchased items must be paid for the day of the sale.
5. Checks for items sold will not be issued to the sellers on the day of the sale. They are issued after the books have been reconciled and
this could take up to a week.
6. “No Bid” items must be removed from the grounds by Seller no later than Wednesday after the sale.
7. Absolutely no unmounted tires will be accepted for sale.
8. Sellers are important for without you there would be no sale, however, we need your full cooperation to make the Consignment Sale a success. If you have any questions, please be sure you have a complete answer before the sale begins Saturday morning.
9. We will be running up to four sale rings all day. We will plan to be into field equipment 9:30am.
10. Thank you for your participation.