The Hardin County Agricultural Society will hold their annual election for Directors on Saturday, November 6, 2021 from 3pm to 7pm in the Fair office at the Hardin County Fairgrounds. Members of the Agricultural Society who reside in the townships open for election may vote on the director representing their township. All other members may vote on two candidates for Director-at-Large. All members participating in the election must be in possession of a membership, which had to be purchased alongside a season ticket for the 2021 Hardin County Fair.
Candidates who have turned in petitions are:
- For Two Director at Large Positions: Andrew Scharf and Zach Rambo
- Goshen Township: Nathan Weaver
- Washington Township: Craig Stump
- Dudley Township: Brad Murphy
- Roundhead Township: Steve Harpster
- Lynn Township: Vacant
All of these positions above expire November 30, 2024
- Taylor Creek Township: Vacant (term expires Nov. 30, 2023)
The election will be followed at 7:30pm by an annual meeting and the re-organizational meeting in the Arts/Crafts Building. All members are invited to attend the annual meeting.