The Hardin County Agricultural Society will hold their annual election for Directors on Saturday, November 7, 2020 from 3:00 to 7:00pm in the Fair office at the Hardin County Fairgrounds. Members of the Agricultural Society who reside in the townships open for election may vote on the director representing their township. All other members may vote on two candidates for Director-at-Large.
Candidates who have turned in petitions are:
- Blanchard Township – Rob Wilson
- Director-at-Large for 3 year term
- Charlie McCullough (Dudley Twp.)
- Grant Mizek (Roundhead Twp.)
- Top two chosen, but no more than a total of three directors out of the 21 directors, can be from the same township.
- Cessna Township – Jack McBride
- Marion Township – Craig Decker
- McDonald Township – Dan Beale
- Goshen Township for a 1 year term – vacant
- Taylor Creek Township – vacant
The election will be followed at 7:30pm by an annual meeting and the re-organizational meeting in the Arts/Crafts Building. All members are invited to attend the annual meeting.