The Hardin County Agricultural Society will hold their annual election for Directors on Saturday, November 2, 2019 from 3:00 to 7:00pm in the Fair office at the Hardin County Fairgrounds. Members of the Agricultural Society who reside in the townships open for election may vote on the director representing their township. All other members may vote on two candidates for Director-at-Large.
Candidates who have turned in petitions are:
- Buck Township – Jason Fulton
- Director-at-Large for 3 year term (Top two chosen, but no more than a total of three directors out of the 21 directors, can be from the same township.)
- Dale Cockerell (Marion Twp.)
- Amanda Comstock Iiams (McDonald Twp.)
- Jacob McFadden (Hale Twp.),
- Hale Township – Corey Ledley & Cory Wagner
- Jackson Township – Mark Garmon
- Pleasant Township – Christa Rarey
- Goshen Township for a 2 year term –VACANT
- Liberty Township – Austin Eibling
The election will be followed at 7:30pm by an annual meeting, regular November Board meeting and the re-organizational meeting in the Arts/Crafts Building. All members are invited to attend the annual meeting.