The Hardin County Agricultural Society will hold their annual election for Directors on Saturday, November 4, 2017 from 3:00 to 7:00pm in the Fair office at the Hardin County Fairgrounds. Members of the Agricultural Society who reside in the townships open for election may vote on the director representing their township. All members may vote on two candidates for Director-at-Large.
Candidates who have turned in petitions are:
- Lynn Township – Jeff Haudenschield & Paul Ralston
- Director-at-Large for 3 year term – Ernie Davis (Dudley Twp.), Eric Haudenschield (Lynn Twp.), Charlie McCullough (Buck Twp.), Jeff Morris (Blanchard Twp.),
Top 2 chosen, but no more than a total of three directors out of the 21 directors, can be from the same township.
- Cessna Township – Jack McBride
- Taylor Creek Township – Kelly Buchenroth & Lauren Gossard
- Marion Township – Dale Cockerell & Craig Decker
- McDonald Township – Dan Beale
- Blanchard Township – Rob Wilson
- Dudley Township – Brad Murphy
The election will be followed at 7:30pm by an annual meeting and re-organizational meeting. Then the regular November Agricultural Society meeting will follow. All members are invited to attend the annual meeting.